- SS 304, V-Tank of 40ltrs capacity, supported by MS frames.
- Solenoid valve to integrate the bath application in auto cycle.
- Necessary interconnecting pipes.
- 1” Drain valve
- Hand hose for manual spray.
- Suitable for oil based and water based magnetic particles.
- The tank is provided with a level indicator and a low level indicator audio / visual alarm
Standard MPI Bench Equipment
Range - V2000, V3000, V4000 V5000
The Magnetic Particle Inspection Equipment ZC 230 is designed and manufactured to deliver 2500 Amps AC / 3000 Amps FWDC. The 1phase FWDC is extremely useful to detect Near surface discontinuities whereas the AC is used to detect Surface discontinuities. Independently controlled contact and coil circuits determines superior indication visibility.
- Designed to meet the requirements of ASTM – E 1444, ASTM E 3024, ASTM E3024 M, ASTM E 709 and NADCAP
- Superior Stainless Steel Bath tank & Main Tank design
- Thyristorized current control – stepless control with Feed back
- Current Flow Assurance Indicator – Visual & Audio
- Superior Transformer design with F class Insulation
- Unique Bath Pump with controlled agitation system
- Superior Pneumatic cylinders only by SMC or FESTO
- MS Powder coated Inspection Hood
- Digital Ammeters with memory retention
- Allen Bradley PLC & HMI controls – No Manual Features
- Adjustable Tail Stock with a Rachet wheel
- Low Air Pressure alarm
- Bath Level indicator & alarm
- Transformer Over load Protection & alarm
- Interlocking for set current assurance
- Interlock for Demagnetization sequence (Optional)
- Powder coated Metal Structural Hood with front Sliding Curtain